Homework

Okay, it's not Friday I know, but I have been assigned some homework by Queen Bee fellow Jersey Girl, although she's much younger. It's a blog award and this is how it goes...

Step 1: respond and rework -- answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: tag - eight other un-tagged people.

I'm going to get an incomplete on this because of Step 2. But here we go....

1) What are you wearing right now? My comfortable brown pants, white turtle neck and light blue hooded thermal.

2) What is your biggest fear? Losing those I love.

3) Do you nap a lot? How timely is this. Yes, I have been napping a lot -recovering from a radical hysterectomy will do that to you.

4) Who is the last person you hugged? My husband, or as he is referred to on my blogs HWNSNBP.

5) What websites to you visit when you go online? Splitcoast Stampers, Folding Trees, Merriam Webster's Word of the Day, Voy Craft Forum, and numerous blogs.

6) What was the last item you bought? I bought 4 fat quarters of fabric at a quilt shop on the way home from the Christmas Tree Shop today.

7) Last person you mailed a card or letter to? A birthday card to my godmother.

8) If you woke up tomorrow and were a boy, what is the first thing you would do and why? I would pray that my husband woke up a girl for obvious reasons.

9) Has a celebrity's hair cut ever influenced your own hairstyle? No.

10) What is your most embarrassing moment? Well, there was the time that I drove up to the drive-in window at Burger King with the kids in the car, ordered, paid, and then drove away without the food, only to have to park the car and walk in and get it.

11) What was the last movie you watched? Masterpiece Theater's Cyrano de Bergerac - not really a movie but longer than an hour.

12) If you had a whole day to yourself with no work, commitments, or interruptions what would you do? Seriously, I would procrastinate. I'm good at it!

Now according to Step 2 I'm supposed to pass this on, or tag 8 other bloggers who don't already have this award. Instead, I'm going to toss it up in the air and if you're visiting here and do not have this lovely award and would like to have it, CATCH. And if you do, let me know so I can legitimately add this to my sidebar.

In the meantime, please do visit Queen Bee's blog. And tell her I said hello.

1 comment:

Vodka Mom said...

awesome. AND, I would answer these but i JUST DID IT over at Mouthy Irish Womans!!!